Hight and Low Rope Course Builders in India
A ropes course is the modern-day twist on the traditional obstacle course. Constructed of wood, cables and ropes strung between trees or poles, ropes courses provide people of all ages the opportunity to learn about challenges, risks and rewards—in a safe, exciting and stimulating environment. Ropes courses provide the ultimate opportunity for campgoers, corporate teams, classmates and families to tackle their fears, push themselves, and work together to accomplish more than they thought possible. Oxo planet is one of the peading rope course manufacturers in India
Before you do anything else you need to know what you want to do with you adventure construction – whether it be a rope course, zip wire or obstacle course. Are you using it for recreation, training or purely to make money – or a combination of these?
We can help you make the right decisions. Whether you choose to large track or small, we will be there every step of the way. We have working relationships with all the major suppliers in the industry. Helping you make these important decisions is why you should choose Premier Amusement Developers to construct your rope course track.
"Oxo planet is a pioneer is designing and construction of rope courses and adventure parks. We have a team of adventure professionals who have collectively managed over 100 adventure setup projects in last 10 years. We offer end-to-end solution for rope course setup from design, to installation, to maintenance of adventure sports rope course. We offer tree top setup, ground-up setups, thematic park setup and more. Our materials are selected from top quality manufacturers. At exoplanet, we do more than just manufacturing rope courses and adventure play areas - we create the most-thrilling adventure experiences for the whole family.
Our innovative designs are made to keep both children and adults happy and engaged in their adventure activities. We can also create separate setups for children and adults. Safety remains our top priority even in setting up of new high rope courses. We have and can build both belayed high rope adventure course and non-belayed high adventure rope course. We can customise a design that fits your bill. We have done various rope course setups for adventure parks, adventure camps, and resorts. We are known to innovate and have introduced many a rope courses in Indian market for the first time."
We also provide consulting work for setting up of new tope course or upgrading of the existing rope courses. If you are looking for adventure park setup or high rope course setup, look no further than oxo planet - India’s leading challenge rope course builder. Oxo planet has produced top quality rope courses for various tourism department sites as well. Our position as a leading creative design consultant and challenge course construction group allows us to provide you with the solutions and expertise you need to give your patrons and their kids a one-of-a-kind play experience that they won’t soon forget.
we know that adventure top course setups are not one-size-fits-all. Not everyone has the same amount of space or the same budget to work with when it comes to their adventure attractions. That’s why we custom design our equipment to meet the needs of our customers, which means all of our play equipment is tailored to your budget, available space, and overall vision, in order to give you the greatest flexibility in your adventure attractions. Contact us today to get consulting for your rope course requirement.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES IN ROPE COURSE SETUP:1. Unstable Bridges Through unstable bridges, individuals exercise the ability to control their surroundings. One false move could send them falling. This exhilarating activity truly tests balance and unity of the mind and body.
z shapes balance beam ropes course element 2. Z Shaped Balance Beam The Z shaped balance beam is a close cousin to a typical ropes course element, the balance beam. Forcing the participant to change direction every 4 feet requires carful thought and planning. This is a great ropes course team building activity that challenges focus and strengthens self-confidence. inclined log ropes course element
6. Twisted Climbing Tower A unique modification on the classic ropes course element of a climbing wall, a twisted tower thrill seekers dream. Like a normal climbing tower, the twisted climbing tower is a four-sided climbing turret but it’s warped into a unique twisted shape. This minor alteration increases the difficulty and forces the challenger to test their self-confidence in order to reach the top. This is a great course teamwork activity because it gives team members the ability to encourage one another to push their limits in order to reach new heights. Additionally, add an auto belay to this or any ropes course element in order to increase throughput and decrease staffing costs. leap bar ropes course element
11. Pipe Bridge A pipe bridge is a unique and exhilarating obstacle that fits into any ropes course. The pipes are connected by two parallel ropes which form a ladder shape. This bridge can then either be turned vertically to challenge balance or horizontally to challenge grip and agility. This is a great element for teams and individuals a like. zip line ropes course element 12. Zip Line By pushing the limits, a zip line makes any ropes course challenger a risk taker. Zip lines can be seen in many high ropes course activities because they push the limits and create the ultimate ride. With new zip line technology your ride can reach higher speeds, which makes for an ultra exhilarating experience. Zip lines are a great feature on any ropes course because they are accommodating for participants of different ages and skill levels. Modern high velocity zip line brakes allow participants brave enough to attempt this activity to get maximum thrill and a rush like never before. Here are some frequently asked questions about rope course design and construction.
- How much land is needed?
- How many rope course activities should we build?
- How much does it cost to build a rope course?
- What types of difficulty levels of rope course elements should be built?
- Should we have a security measure for low rope course as well
- How much maintenance is involved for each rope course element?